The combination of gin, Triple Sec, and lemon hits all the right notes, resulting in a beautiful, botanical aroma. White Lady has a silky texture with fine foam on top.
- 4 cl gin
- 2 cl Triple Sec
- 4 cl lemon juice
- 1 cl egg white
- 70 g ice cubes
- 1 slice of dried orange for garnish
- 1 pcs. martini glass
- Pour gin, Triple Sec, lemon juice, and egg white into a shaker.
- Shake thoroughly.
- Now fill the shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake again thoroughly.
- Strain the mixture into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice of dried orange on top.
- Enjoy it!