Was it something with an ice-cold Strawberry Daiquiri? The drink is sweet and light, making it a summer classic. With the popularity of Strawberry Daiquiri, on the other hand, it has also become a frequent choice in winter.
- 6 cl white rum
- 2 cl sweet and sour
- 5 cl syrup
- 4 cl strawberry puree
- 1 slice of lime
- 180 g crushed ice
- Pour rum, sweet and sour, syrup, strawberry puree and ice cream into a blender.
- Blend the ingredients for approx. 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a glass and serve it with a slice of lime and a straw.
Did you know?
The story, the variations and a non-alcoholic drink
Strawberry Daiquiri origin
The original rum cocktail Daiquiri was created by an American and originated from Cuba – and it is named after the city with the same name. He discovered that colleagues often added a touch of rum to their coffee.
It made him experiment with drinks in rum. The blended version of Strawberry Daiquiri is said to have been invented in the United States.
Fun fact: The recipe for a blended Strawberry Daiquiri was first seen in a catalog for blenders. That should help increase sales.
Variations of Strawberry Daiquiri
The popularity of Strawberry Daiquiri has resulted in many different varieties of the drink.
Would you like a slightly more sour drink? For example, try Passion Daiquiri, which tastes of… passion fruit! The drink is delicious with its refreshing tones. If you want to stay in the sweet tastes, then Banana Daiquiri is also a great alternative.
Non-alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiri
Strawberry Daiquiri also works well without alcohol – and it is perfect on hot weekdays! A non-alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiri is simple to make at home as it does not require very many ingredients or utensils.
- 3-5 cl sweet and sour
- 5-7 syrup
- 6 cl strawberry puree
- 1 slice of lime
- 120 g crushed ice
- Pour sweet and sour, syrup, strawberry puree and crushed ice into a blender.
- Blend the ingredients for 30 seconds or until the consistency feels good.
- Pour the mixture into a glass, garnish with a slice of lime and serve.