Strong, sweet, and salty. Bloody Mary is a well-known classic that tastes excellent of red tomatoes and strong Tabasco. Maybe it’s been a while since your guests last had a Bloody Mary – is it time for a refresh?
- 4 cl of vodka
- 6 cl tomato juice
- 2 cl lemon juice
- 3 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 dashes Tabasco
- 50 g ice cubes
- 1 pcs. highball glass
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes and pour in vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire Sauce, and Tabasco.
- Shake very gently for 5 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the glass.